The FemEnRev Perseide (Féminismes En Revue) is enriched with a new collection!
The Revue d’en face published between 1977 and 1983 is now online and freely available.
- Discover the history of the magazine told by those who made it
- Meet some of the editorial team
- Browse the index of authors
- For the occasion, the perseid has been redesigned and offers new consultation and discovery paths
- Putting the Revue d’en face online is the first step of the “FemEnRev” project, winner of the Collex-Persée scheme, which aims to digitize and disseminate 22 titles of twentieth century feminist journals on this perseid.
- A big thank you to the teams of Persée to our supervisors ENS de Lyon, CNRS and to all our partners including Université Côte d’Azur, Université d‘Angers BUAngers, bibMarguerite, Archives du féminisme, TEMOS_histoire, Lirces , cmmc_mediterr, laboratoire CTEL
- The diffusion of the Revue d’en face would not have been possible without the contribution of some of those who made it: Geneviève Brisac, Judith Ezekiel, Elianne Navarro, Danièle Ohayon, Françoise Picq, Catherine Ravelli, Irène Théry, Corinne Welger