As part of the mobilité interne CNRS NOEMI open from December 3, 2020 to January 15, 2021.
The New Jobs Offered for Internal Mobility (NOEMI) are offered in priority to CNRS agents (permanent civil servants and CDI IT) but also to any civil servant or contractual employee with a permanent contract in the public service.
The Data Quality and Interoperability Manager ensures the quality of data and its FAIR character, proposes a policy for its enrichment and inclusion in the web of data in compliance with open science standards, and monitors and measures the impact of this policy. The position is attached to the management and will work in transversality with the different poles.
- Audit the quality of Persée data and implement the tools for its regular evaluation;
- Contribute to the elaboration of a strategy for enriching the data produced by Persee according to the expected uses and the corpora concerned;
- Evaluate the uses and organize their taking into account (statistics, UX method);
- Ensure the promotion and dissemination of data produced by Perseus: monitoring of exchanges with partner platforms, monitoring of referencing and reuse of data;
- Formalize and follow the evolution of the Persee data management plan;
- Monitor the legal aspects of the field.
- Information processing, data modeling
- Quality management
- Documentary information systems
- Internet and electronic publishing technologies
- Web of data tools, formats and technologies
- Knowledge management process (capture, structuring, dissemination and updating)
- Library Science
- Environment and professional networks
- Intellectual property law
- Organizational skills
- Decision-making capacity
- Sense of initiative
- Working in teams
Persée is a Joint Services Unit of the ENS de Lyon and the CNRS, which is responsible for the digital promotion of scientific heritage, innovation in tools and methodologies for developing digital corpora, and the dissemination of skills and expertise in these fields. As a stakeholder of CollEx-Persée, Persée leads the digitization axis of this research infrastructure through a national digitization policy and calls for projects.
Persée’s services are aimed at researchers, libraries and scientific publishers. It is structured in three parts:
- digitization and editing of heritage collections of scientific publications (journals, conference proceedings, books, etc.) through the portal www.persee.fr
- the production, enrichment, exploitation and dissemination of scientific corpora in partnership with research teams, particularly in the field of digital humanities through Perseides (http://info.persee.fr/perseides/)
- the provision of metadata and structured data to researchers for mining and CT operations.
Persée is organized into four divisions: the “Documentation” division, which is responsible for document structuring and XML encoding of documents; the “Information Technology and Development” division, which designs, produces, and maintains tools for the use, enrichment, and dissemination of digitized corpora and collections; the “Production” division, which is responsible for the dematerialization of documents and all post-processing of digitized documents; and the “Partnerships and Networks” division, which is responsible for the development of partnerships with research, publishers, libraries, and the CollEx-Persée network.
Corps : Ingénieur d’études
BAP : F
Emploi type : F2A41 – Chargé-e des systèmes d’information documentaire
Quota : full time
Workplace : ENS de Lyon, campus Monod (69007)
RIFSEEP : Groupe 2
Details of the position available on this link
Gabrielle Richard, directrice de Persée