With the support of CollEx-Persée, Persée is conducting a digitization program in connection with the thematic plans for shared preservation of periodicals. The mission of the person in charge of follow-up is to accompany the partners (libraries and publishers) in the implementation of this national program of concerted digitization.
- To coordinate and take part in the intellectual, material, technical and legal investigation of the collections destined to become part of the national program of collaborative digitization: a. In conjunction with the partner libraries, contribute to the analysis of the PCP corpus and the identification of titles to be digitized; b. Accompany the partner libraries and publishers in the various stages of the legal, material and technical instruction by gathering the elements necessary for the decision to integrate the collections (scenarios for collecting rights, constitution of a massicotable collection, drafting the partnership file).
- Document digitized collections: a. Participate in the editorial structuring of the collections integrated into the national program of concerted digitization; b. Contribute to the editorial validation of collections integrated into the national collaborative digitization program.
- To contribute to the promotion of the actions carried out within the framework of the national program of concerted digitization in connection with the external communication officer.
Level VI minimum required : Licence, Licence LMD, Licence professionnelle Diplôme Professionnel Métiers du livre et de la documentation souhaité
- Mastery of documentary techniques, particularly document collection
- Mastery of the SUDOC and library catalogs
- Mastery of office software
- In-depth knowledge of the library environment and the scientific publishing landscape
- General knowledge of digitization techniques
- General knowledge of legal aspects relating to publishers and authors
- Organizational skills, rigor and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and accountability
- Relational and writing skills
Persée is a Support and Research Unit of the ENS de Lyon and the CNRS, supported by the MESRI. Dedicated to the digital enhancement of scientific heritage, Perseus’ activity is organized around two axes:
– the digitization and dissemination of heritage collections of scientific publications through the portal www.persee.fr
– the production, enrichment and dissemination of scientific corpora in conjunction with research teams.
The person in charge of the Persée/PCP national digitization program contributes to the first axis. The unit is organized in 4 poles: Production, Documentation, Partnerships and Networks and IT and Development. The agent is positioned within the Partnerships and Networks pole. He or she reports directly to the head of the division.
CONDITIONS OF PRACTICE
Start date from July 1, 2021 6-month CDD (until December 31, 2021) Full time job Position based in Lyon Remuneration calculated on the basis of the ASI contractual salary scale
CONTACT AND INFORMATIONS
CV and cover letter to be sent before June 20, 2021 to Héloïse Marill, Head of the Partnerships and Networks Department: Consultez et téléchargez la fiche de poste